GDPI Dates:- 10 Jan, 11 Jan, 24 Jan, 25 Jan Venue:- 103, First Floor GV Mall
Boring Road, Patna 800001
An Unprecedented High Quality Innovation in Crystal Growth
Nearly perfect crystals are in great demand in technological applications as well as in high quality basic research. In the ‘Engineering Kitchen’ of KRMU, a facility for melt growth of large-size crystals has been established by using unprecedented techniques like a furnace fabricated with clay used in pottery and achieving ~1000C, and a pulling mechanism, without employing any electrical motor.
14, 15 ,16 & 18 October , 2019.
K.R. Mangalam University
KRMU organized eDudeFest 2019 on 14th, 15th 16th and 18th October 2019. Around six hundred students from ACME International School,Sohna, Bluebells Model School, Sector-4, Bluebells Model School,Sector-10, Global Public School,Aravalli, Summer Fields School, K.R. Mangalam World School, Vikas Puri, New Delhi, K.R. Mangalam World School, Vaishali, K.R. Mangalam World School, Gurgaon, K.R. Mangalam World School,Greater Kailash, and D.A.V Public School participated in various competitions of the fest.
The competitions were:
1. Trash to Twinkle (Convert given waste material into wind chimes).
2. Welcome Waste: Arch Installation (3D installation to create welcoming entrance to Block B
3. Waste to Wealth (Poster making competition on innovative ideas to convert/ utilize waste)
4. Digital Story Telling (Tell a story using the theme and pictures on display)
5. Kindling the Kindle (Creating an e-book on the theme Reimagining Hogwarts: The World of Harry Potter in Future) .
6. Whatsapping for a cause (Reimagining Mahatma Gandhi and writing a whatsapp message inviting people to participate in Salt March)