Desired Candidate Profile:
Job Title: Senior Counsellor
- Key Account Management/ Relationship building with Principals.
- Provides accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Data driven approach to plan the bouquet of activities across different accounts and cities, with clearly defined timelines and objective output as a goal. (events, seminars, workshops etc.)
- Organizes resources basis prioritization matrix built on market attractiveness and opportunity size.
- Co-ordinates with marketing to ensure sales briefcases reach each resource on time.
- Expands the consultant’s network and increases output from the existing consultants.
- Expands the school network and increases output from the existing school accounts.
- Capability building: Ensures self and team build competency through a well-defined training inventory
- Ensures a minimum number of field visits for self on a weekly basis.
- Provide Counselling Services to students/parents in person, over the phone or via email.
Required Candidate profile:
- Experience in Education Industry
- Able to deliver presentation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must have strong network of premium school connections
- Able to interact with senior authorities in schools
- Open to travel